Monday, August 31, 2009

Jaden(::.*.::) True warriors strength (::.*.::)Yuki Oneshot (Requested by Leebaby77)



AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE TOP OK....IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY MATURE OR SEXUAL CONTENT THEN PLZ LEAVE NOW!!! THIS IS A LEMON CONTAINING THAT!!! IF YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR OWN MESSAGE ME I WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO CREATE ONE FOR YOU. THANK YOU- xXxMakikoxRyuuxXx--xXxsweetxmakikoxXx


Name: Ashley Anderson
Age: 17
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Deck Type: All Samurai Deck
Family: Jesse's sister
Looks:Pic is above
Personality: nice, defends her friends, loyal, funny, caring, trustworthy, helpful
Horoscope Sign: Aquarius

STORY START:

“Jesse!” I shout seeing my brother, he smiles waving his arms in the air. I got off the dock running to my brother.
“Ashley! Did you have a safe trip?” He asked and that is when I noticed three others standing with him.
“Oh guys sorry, this is my sister Ashley.” He announced, as I smiled.
“Hi.” I say, they smile at me.
“Ashley this is Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, and Chumley” Jesse introduced to you, again you extend your hand out as they shook it in return.
“Now come one sis, chancellor is waiting.” He added and pulled me away from the other’s.
“So how did you know them again?” I asked as we entered the building.
“I didn’t ok so get going.” He said shoving me away.
“Meanie!” I teased.
“Welcome to Academy Island, Miss Anderson.” The chancellor said to me.
“A pleasure to be here sir.” I sweet reply, he nods.
“Good to know, now Miss Rhodes here will take you to your dorm where your luggage and school uniform will be.” He said pointing to the girl that now entered the room, I smiled and walk to her.
“Hi, ready.” She simply said, then we both left heading to the Obelisk blue dorms.

[A month later]

I came out from my room just roaming the area, my brother said to come one see a duel with him and Jaden. As I did come near the coast a large crowd stood around, I pushed my way through. There I saw the whole crew standing and talking to each other.
“Hey did I miss much?” I asked coming up from behind Alexis and Syrus, they turned and smiled looking to me.
“Hey!” Syrus says blushing a tint.
“Hey, Nope there just taunting each other.” Alexis told me, I stood silently from then just watching my brother and Jaden duel out.
‘Why are they dueling?’ I thought to myself.

[Jesse’s POV]

I stood proud as I started just taunting and teasing him, he was very good and I knew it. Ashley just arrived getting both our attention.
“GO!!Jesse!!” Ashley cheered. I smirked at that as Jaden’s face gloomed a bit, but not enough for many to see.
“Jaden, you want to finish this now?” I questioned, he smiled.
“Sweet lets duel it out then.” He replied then again looked to Ashley. I stopped as they gazed to each other then walked over to him.
“Time!” I yelled.
“What wait why?” He asked suddenly seeing my approaching form.
“Jaden tell me again why your dueling me?” I taunted already knowing his answer since he was the one to call me out.
“Wha-you already know.” He said blushing madly, then turns his head away.
“Tell me.” I repeated.
“Because you found out I liked Ashley, and I asked if you would mind me dating or asking her out…then.” He stopped short looking down again.
“I said if I beat you in a duel then you have to agree and if I lose then I will not say or tell her anything about my feelings and that I will not ask her out.” He finished, I backed up.
‘Why so sad Jaden?’ I thought to myself. ‘Rejection?’ I questioned, then looked to Ashley.
“Everyone!” I shout getting them to go silent then added “Jaden’s win.”
Everyone looked around like I was crazy, I looked to Ashley as her confused expression clearly showed. Ashley and the rest all ran over, she comes up to me.
“Why did you do that?” She asked, I looked to Jaden as they looked at me to find out too.
“Well because, I think Jaden should tell you.” I said to her, she looks to him.

(How he looked ready to duel your brother!!)

[Your POV]

I looked over waiting for an answer, Jaden looks up blushing. I didn’t understand why but I do want to know.
“Ashley, This duel was about me and if I will or wont do something.” He said fidgeting his finger.
“Ashley!” Jesses yells, then wraps his arms around me.
“Jaden likes you sis, and I think he should know the truth.” He adds, I nod as his arms drop as I kneel in front of Jaden.
“I know my brother is kind, and shy mostly.” I started then continued on. “Jaden I do have to admit I do like you too.” He looks up smiling then suddenly crashes his lips to mine, shyly as I snake my arms over his shoulders deepening the kiss. We soon after break for air hearing our friends clapping all around, Jesse pulls me into his arms hugging me tightly.
“I love you sis.” He said kissing my forehead.
“I love you too.” I laughed, he lets go walking over to Jaden.
“Hey you better use protection.” He said to Jaden making us both blush, I punch Jesse’s arm as the other’s laugh. Jaden then grabs my hand pulling me away, he walks to the water sitting down as they made wild waves.
“I am sorry for what Jesse said.” I tell him.
“Don’t, he is just being your brother.” He replied.

[A week later]

Jaden rushed into my room after jumping from a tree near our balcony, he panted coming over kissing my lips with a short and gentle kiss.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Remember what I told you about the shadow games and the keys?” He asked.
“Yes why?” I asked again now feeling a little frightened.
“I love you no matter what.” He suddenly blurted, pulling me to his arms in a deep rough kiss.

[Lemon Time, Your POV]

Jaden’s hands moved wildly over my body, he lets me go to walk over and look the door. Jaden soon returns pulling me up into his arms, I whimper as He pushed me up against the wall forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.
He started to unbutton my shirt pulling it off while he moved to kiss behind my ear.
“Ahh…Jaa..den” I moaned as he found my sweet spot, he soon had my chest completely exposed. His hands on my ass squeezing them, as he moved his lips and tongue to my breast.
I leaned my head back feeling a pleasing sensation flow all around my core, Jaden lets go of my ass moving one hand to my breast as he engulfed the other in his mouth. In doing so he earned a loud moan come from my lips, as my voice sent him in a rampage wanting to really play more.
He flicks his tongue over the harden nub then moves to the other breast giving it the same treatment.
“Uhh…nnnahhh.” I moaned again feeling his wet tongue continued to taunt my breast. Jaden lets my legs drop as he lifts me up bridal style laying me across my own bed.
He unzips my skirt pulling it down along with my bikini underwear, he stares at my exposed body savoring the delight of seeing me like this. He moves in between my legs lifting one over his shoulder as his fingers massage my clit.
“Ja-aden.” I purrs, he pulls his fingers away, looking up at me.
“You’re so wet, now.” He groaned making me blush. Jaden licks his two fingers wet from my juices.
“Mmmmm.” He moaned, then moves his tongue licking my clit. I moan and wiggle under his grasp, then I suddenly bucks my hips feeling two of his digits inside of me. He pumped in and out slow and fast, then moved to scissoring feel preparing me for his erected member.
“Naaahhhaahha” I moaned as he picked up the pace still eating me out as his fingers massaged inside of me. The feeling in my core burned more furiously then before. He pumped and thrusted his fingers in every possible way, I felt my own release was soon to come.
“Ahhh…Gaaahh naaah.” I moaned, he moved his tongue licking up as I came in his and on his chin. He stood up hover over my body kissing me as I got to taste myself in his plush velvet lips, his tongue massaged mine with care.
I moved my hands from his chest down to his pulsating erection. I started to wrap my fingers around his thick cock, he moaned against my lips. Jaden pulls away as I forced him to lay down now, I took control stroking him and massaging his sac all the same.
“Gwaaaa.” He groaned as I licked the tip of his juicy member further, swirling my tongue all around from his tip down his long shaft to the base around his sac and back up. He grunted and groaned under my touch, I smirked stroking him a bit more rough.
“Ahh…Asss..hhh..uhhh.leeee…naa.” He moaned from the back of his throat, I kept pumping at a fair pace taking the tip in my mouth just barely as I swirled my tongue around.
“Uuuh, do…nt ahhha….tease …..ahhh. me.” He panted in a moan as his chest heaved up and down. I agreed and took his whole member to the back of my throat sucking on his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down with one hand on his base of his shaft and the other still massaging his sac.
“Uuuhhhh….ahhhhh…” He groaned again, you suck harder picking up pace. Jaden’s thick long cock pulsed in my mouth as
I came back up to his tip, he came in my mouth I licked my lips tasting his bittersweet cum as I swallowed it. Jaden pulled me off my knees pushing my down on my back, he pull my legs over his shoulders aiming his long thick cock at my entrance.
“Ready?” He asked me, I closed my eyes and leaned up embracing him.
“Will it hurt?” I asked, he nods. Again I close my eyes, he breaths in barely letting himself ease in.
“Don’t worry Jaden, just take me.” I moaned as he thrusted up and deep inside of me. Our hips collided together, our skin slapping as he fucked me harder and faster. He laid me on my back again holding my wrist above my head as he continued to thrust in and out.
“Ahhh…Nhuuuuu.” I moaned as he began hitting a certain area. He groaned leaning his head against my chest.
“Ahhhahhhaahaha.” I moaned as he was pounding in and out, he suddenly pulled out laying down.
“Ride me.” He panted, I nodded getting on top of him. I put his cock at my entrance lowering myself on top of him, he groaned as he went deep inside of me.
“Uhh..nuuuhhhh.” He groaned and moaned. Our skin slapping again and again, both moaning and groaning.
“Nuuuhhh ahahah …hhhhaaaaa naaaaa.” He moaned as I picked up pace almost like I was jumping up and down, as my breast bounce up and down. Our climax coming near, I leaned down laying just above his panting chest. Jaden gripped my ass grinding me up and down, he pulled me closer as we both climaxed together.
“Nahhh nuhhhhh.” We moaned, climaxing as his seed spills inside of me mixing our juices together. Breathless I lay on his chest as he embraces me in his wrapped arms, he kisses my head wrapping us in my sheets.
“Whoa, I’m exhausted.” He said panting.
“Yea I agree, we just cant tell Jesse you didn’t use protection.” I laughed, and he laughs with me as we closer our eyes.
“I love you, Ashley my little warrior.” He said again.
“I love you too Jaden my strength.” I whispered in his ear.
‘Who would have known this is a warriors true strength.’ I thought, falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment